蝶侠_欣益奇一个专
做自媒体运营赚钱的博客

在线网络赚钱 - 利用谷歌翻译Google translator赚钱,赚美元

今天我想向大家介绍
Today I want to introduce to you.
一个在线的雇佣网站可以快速的在线赚钱
An online employment website can make money online quickly
只要你肯用功的话
As long as you are willing to work hard
一天可以达到$100美金
Can reach $100 a day
完全不是问题
Not at all a problem
好吧
Ok


先走个鸡汤
Today, I want to take a chicken soup first.
看下什么叫被动收入
See what is passive income
被动收入passive income
Passive income
它不需要花费多少时间和精力
It doesn’t take much time and effort
也不需要照看就可以自动获得的收入,很明显
I don’t need to look after it, I can automatically get the income, obviously
其实他主要的一个核心思想就是财富的自由
In fact, his main core idea is the freedom of wealth.
你看我们现在每天上班朝九晚五
You see, we are working every day, nine to five.
朝九晚六也不说了
I didn’t say it to nine or six.
也不说了
Did not say
也不说了
Did not say
程序员更惨
The programmer is even worse
像我,我就是写代码的,九点半上班
Like me, I just wrote the code and went to work at 9:30.
然后六点半下班
Then get off work at half past six
每天忙的跟什么似得
What do you like every day?
反正我现在觉得就是打工
Anyway, I think it is working now.
完全没有意思
Not at all meaning
什么时候能够实现我的财富自由化
When can I realize my wealth liberalization?
那就OK了
Then ok
今天主要是给大家介绍一下我刚说的
Thank you, today is mainly to introduce you to what I just said.
佣金网站它的域名叫作…
The commission website its domain name is called…
upwork.com
Upwork.com
和那个fiverr是一样的
Same as the fiverr
fiverr也是一个类似的在线赚钱的网站
Fiverr is also a similar online money making website
就是通过一些里特殊的技能啊
Is through some special skills?
或者是你有什么特长的
Or what are your specialties?
或者说别人
Or someone else
你可以出售自己不用的东西
You can sell things you don’t use.
像咸鱼吧
Like XianYu
你可以说像咸鱼,好吧
You can say like XianYu, okay?
淘宝的咸鱼
Taobao’s XianYu
然后二手的东西挂上面卖嘛
Then the second-hand stuff is hanging on it.
或者说你有你有货源
Or you have your source of supply
也可以在上面卖
Can also be sold on
你进到网站
You go to the website
它是
it is
post a job
Post a job
意思就是发布一个工作(任务)
Means to post a job (task)


你需要请人吗
Do you need someone to ask?
你像雇佣人来给你完成一项任务的时候
When you hire someone to complete a task for you
你可以在这里点一下
You can click here.
当然
of course
我们这里是讲怎么去
We are here to talk about how to go
我们去完成别人的任务
Let’s finish the task of others
身份是反过来了
Identity is reversed
这里是发现一个雇佣
Here is the discovery of an employment
那就是自由工作者
That is the freelancer
但是
but
我们是来接别人任务的
We are here to pick up other people’s tasks.
所以我们这里可以搜索
So we can search here
我们可以先看一下他这里有Web设计
We can first look at his web design here.
find高质量的自由工作者
Find high quality freelance workers
Web开发,我也是Web开发
Web development, I am also web development
惭愧
guilty
都不想接
Do not want to pick up
因为我不想写代码
Because I don’t want to write code
我现在看到代码就头痛
I see the code now and I have a headache.
你看他这里是mobile开发,手机开发,设计
You see him here is mobile development, mobile development, design
写作
writing
管理支持,客户服务
Management support, customer service
marketing(营销)
Marketing
账户
Account
手机软件开发,IT networking
Mobile phone software development, IT networking
对于程序员这么友好
So friendly to programmers
好像很适合我们这帮程序猿
It seems to be a good fit for us.
web手机
Web phone
和软件开发IT网络
And software development IT networks
你看ERP,CRM系统,信息安全网络系统
You see ERP, CRM system, information security network system
管理员
administrator
数据…
data…
数据分析
data analysis
说句心里话
Say something in my heart
然后是乱七八糟的
Then it’s messy
反正挺多的,3D建模
Anyway, quite a lot, 3D modeling
今天我主要讲的就是
Today, my main point is
怎么做一个英文和中英文的翻译
How to do a translation in English and Chinese and English
好吧
Ok
就通过这个网站
Just through this website
这里直接去搜索一下chinese
Go directly here to search for Chinese
chinese,560份工作被发现
Chinese, 560 jobs were found
最新,随便看一个
The latest, just look at one
chinese to english translation
Chinese to english translation
然后点进来
Then click in
你看,他有这么多列表
Look, he has so many lists.
怎么跳转到了这个地方
How did you jump to this place?
点击进来
Click here
12个小时以前
12 hours ago
我需要中文翻译成英文的
I need Chinese to translate into English.


翻译者,翻译这本书
Translator, translate this book
这本书我就不打开了
I won’t open this book.
查看附件照片
View attachment photo
他说
He says
在学习中文
Learning Chinese
但我不知道
But I don’t know
但他不懂中文
But he does not understand Chinese.
给的价格是固定价格
The price given is a fixed price
你看固定价格一百块
You see a fixed price of one hundred
不对,一百美金
No, one hundred dollars
然后期待的级别
Then the level of expectation
我希望能支付更高的比例
I hope to pay a higher percentage
对最有经验的自由工作者
For the most experienced freelancers
最近有人浏览他的任务是10个小时前
Someone who recently visited him was 10 hours ago.
他刚发布两个小时以后就有人看
He was seen two hours after he released it.
他已经雇佣了一个人,邀请发出去有三个
He has hired a person and invited to send out three
然后没有回复的有两个
Then there are two without reply
那应该是其中一个有回复他
That should be one of them who has replied to him
他正好就雇佣他了
He just hired him.
你看这个是非常简单的
You see this is very simple
其实你不懂这个意思的话
In fact, if you don’t understand this meaning,
你可以直接在那个谷歌翻译上面
You can directly on that Google Translate
你看
look
翻译下中文
Translate Chinese
对,就这样了
Yes, that’s it.
他这本书我也不想看
I don’t want to read this book.
主要是针对这句话
Mainly for this sentence
你看
look
如果他给你一段英文的话
If he gives you a piece of English
你可以去这个网站
You can go to this website
grammarly.com/proofreading
Grammarly.com/proofreading
然后
then
你看
look
他这个世界上最强的在线校对工具
He is the world’s strongest online proofing tool
自动的检测这个语语法拼写
Automatic detection of this language grammar spelling
pronunciation
Pronunciation
发音,单词的选择,还有
Pronunciation, choice of words, and
句型的错误,开始校对
Sentence error, start proofing
重要的一点
Important point
他是免费的
He is free
可以使你更好的写作
Can make you better writing
其实
in fact
你只要把那段
You just have to put that paragraph
校对的发进去
Proofreading
如果别人雇佣
If someone else hires
是找你去把英文翻译成中文
I am looking for you to translate English into Chinese.
那没有问题
That’s no problem
你可以直接在这个翻译这里看
You can see it directly in this translation.
反正只要保证它通顺
Anyway, just make sure it is fluent.
然后语法
Then grammar
然后语法是对的就好了
Then the grammar is right, just fine.
你是一个
you’re a
因为本来就是一个中国人
Because it was originally a Chinese
对语文这方面肯定比他强,对不对
It’s definitely better than him in this aspect of the language, right?
只要你保证不是一些病句啊
As long as you promise not to be sick.
比如说在学校的时间学的那个什么病句啊
For example, what kind of illness is learned at school time?
不会出现那种东西就好
It doesn’t happen that kind of thing.
然后翻译之后
Then after translation
你把谷歌翻译的这些东西处理一下
You handle these things translated by Google.
之后可以把他这个任务给完成掉
After that, he can complete his task.


当然
of course
如果你要接他的任务
If you want to pick up his mission
肯定要跟他联系了
I must contact him.
到这里就要去注册,sign up
Go here to register, sign up
首姓名加上你的尾姓名
First name plus your last name
但是你不能输入中文,这个地方
But you can’t input Chinese, this place
你比如说我输入中文的石
For example, I typed Chinese stone.
打我的名字
Hit my name
然后
then
kingshi2010@gmail.com 这是我的邮箱
Kingshi2010@gmail.com This is my mailbox
非指定的字符或数字
Unspecified character or number
所以它不支持中文
So it does not support Chinese
必须要输英文
Must lose English
什么都可以,是你的拼音吧
Anything, it’s your pinyin.
或者你有其他更好的名字
Or you have other better names
这样就可以点这个东西
So you can order this thing
注册完了之后
After registration is over
你就可以接他的任务了
You can pick up his mission.
你看这个竞争还是比较小的
You see that this competition is still relatively small.
而且我看一般的国外人了
And I see the average foreigner.
因为他跟你一样
Because he is like you
他也不懂中文
He does not understand Chinese.
但是他也在学中文
But he is also learning Chinese.
就跟你学英文是一样的
It’s the same as learning English.
所以这个机会还是有的
So this opportunity is still there.
他竞争不是很大
He is not very competitive
你看他12个小时以前发的
You see him sent 12 hours ago.
到现在就邀请了三个人
I have invited three people now.
他面试的就是在谈的没有一个人
He interviewed that there is no one talking.
但是雇佣的已经有一个人,你看就三个人来跟你竞争
But there is already one person hired, you see three people come to compete with you.
其实也还好
In fact, it’s okay.
这个发这个发起任务发起方是美国人
This originator is the initiator of the Americans.
然后他发了四个任务
Then he sent four missions
75%雇佣了
75% employed
也就是他发了四个
That is, he sent four
有三个任务都已经雇佣到人了
There are three tasks that have already been hired.
所以,他这个回复率是很高的
Therefore, his response rate is very high.
而且他给的也不低
And he is not low
就一本书
Just a book
一本书他也不会给很多内容
He won’t give a lot of content to a book.
毕竟就只有100美金而已
After all, it’s only $100.


对吧
Right
利用我说的这两个
Use the two I said
如果说你需要把中文翻译成英文的话
If you need to translate Chinese into English,
随便用一段中文好吧
Just use a piece of Chinese, okay.
比如说就这一个
For example, this one

Ok
被动收入可以自动获取
Passive income can be obtained automatically
不需要支付任何时间和精力
No need to pay any time and effort


在这里
it’s here
你把这个插件
You put this plugin
装到你的google扩展之后
After loading your google extension
你只要点这个东西
You just need to order this thing.
它就可以装到这里面
It can be loaded into it
装到这里面之后
After loading it inside
你可以随时去用了
You can always use it.
它可以帮你校对语法
It can help you proofread grammar
语法
grammar
校对之后
After proofreading
你可以接手那个中文
You can take over the Chinese
需要翻译成英文的任务了
Need to translate into English
这个是英文
This is English
需要翻译成中文
Need to be translated into Chinese
谢谢大家
thank you all
下期再见
See you next time

本文由蝶侠_欣益奇自媒体整理编写,本文内容来源于网络 版权归原作者所有!欣益奇自媒体 » 在线网络赚钱 - 利用谷歌翻译Google translator赚钱,赚美元

蝶侠_欣益奇|一个专做自媒体运营赚钱的博客

支持快讯、专题、百度收录推送、人机验证、多级分类筛选器,适用于垂直站点、科技博客、个人站,扁平化设计、简洁白色、超多功能配置、会员中心、直达链接、文章图片弹窗、自动缩略图等...

蝶侠_欣益奇

登录

找回密码

注册

'); })();